Preparation : 20 Minutes
Serves : 12
- 1 cup dark choc chips or chopped dark choc
- 1 small ripe avocado, mashed
- 2 tbsp coating of your choice (i.e. matcha powder, crushed pistachios, desiccated coconut, cocoa powder, chopped nuts, etc.)
- Microwave chocolate in a microwave safe bowl in 30 second increments, until melted.
- Stir the mashed avocado into the melted chocolate until well combined. Freeze the mixture for 10 mins to thicken it.
- Once the mixture has thickened, roll it into one inch balls.
- Place the coatings of your choice in a small bowl and roll the truffles in the coatings to sufficiently coat them.
- Store truffles in the fridge (for up to four days).
Recipe by A Better Choice
Shop for your ingredients in-store or online.