Preparation & Cooking Time : 35 Minutes
Serves : 4
- 375g Fettuccine
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 500g chicken mince
- ½ tsp chilli flakes
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 broccoli head, finely chopped
- 1 tbs grated lemon zest
- ½ cup grated Parmesan plus more for serving
- 1 tbsp tarragon, chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped chives
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- Cook pasta per packet directions. Save 1 cup of pasts water, then drain pasta and return to pot.
- Heat oil in a large pan on medium heat. Sauté garlic until fragrant.
- Add in chicken, season with chilli flakes, salt, and pepper, and stir. Add in the wine and simmer until nearly evaporated.
- Add in chicken broth then broccoli and toss and combine. Bring to a simmer. Fold in lemon zest, Parmesan, and herbs. Remove from heat and add in butter, stirring and tossing until fully melted. Add in the Fettuccine, adding in some pasts water if the pasta seems to be dry. Top with additional Parmesan.
Recipe provided by A Better Choice
Shop for your ingredients in-store or online.