Time : 20 minutes
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 small brown onion, diced
- 2 cups kale, finely chopped
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 5 eggs
- ¼ tsp each salt & pepper
- ½ tsp oregano
- ½ cup feta, crumbled
- 1 ¼ cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 5 large tortillas
- Heat olive oil in a pan over a medium heat. Add the onion and cook for 5 mins, until it is soft and translucent. Then add the mushrooms to the pan, cook for 3 mins, until they’re soft.
- Add the kale to the pan, cooking for a further 2 mins, until the kale is wilted.
- While the vegetables are cooking, beat the eggs with the salt, pepper, and oregano. Add the eggs to the pan and cook for 3-4 mins, until the eggs are cooked through.
- Sprinkle the feta cheese evenly over the contents of the pan, then remove the pan from the heat and allow to cool.
- Scoop ¾ cup of the cooled egg & vegetable mixture onto each tortilla. Sprinkle each with ¼ cup of the grated cheddar cheese, then fold the ends over and roll tightly to form a burrito.
- Heat each burrito in a microwave until it is steaming hot, then place in a sandwich press to crisp up the outsides if desired. Enjoy!
Shop for your ingredients in-store or online.