Time : 20 minutes
- 6 sheets rice paper
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 small carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 mango, thinly sliced
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 1 cup purple cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- 2-3 cups lettuce, thinly sliced
- 1 cup glass noodles, cooked
- ¼ cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 3-4 tbsp warm water
- Prepare all your vegetable fillings and set them up ready for assembly.
- Next, fill a shallow bowl with water. Dip one rice paper wrapper into the water until it’s translucent then lay your rice paper flat on a cutting board.
- Fill the middle of the rice paper with the veggies and roll fillings (veggies and noodles), then wrap it up like a little burrito, being sure to fold in the two sides to keep the veggies enclosed.
- To make the dipping sauce, combine all the sauce ingredients in a small bowl until well combined.
- Serve the rice paper rolls immediately with the dipping sauce. Enjoy!