Time : 40 minutes
- 1 small head cauliflower, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 large, sweet potato, sliced into cubes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 can black beans, drained & rinsed
- Flesh of 1 avocado, diced
- Mini tortillas, heated
- Fresh coriander, chopped
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Chipotle sauce, to serve
- Preheat oven to 220C, and line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Place the cauliflower and sweet potato in a large bowl. Add the olive oil, dried herbs, and lime juice, tossing to coat.
- Transfer the veggies to the lined baking tray, and arrange in an even, single layer.
- Roast the veggies for 25 mins, tossing the veggies around the halfway mark. Once the 25 mins is up, add the black beans to the tray, season with a generous pinch of salt, then roast in the oven for a further 5 mins. Remove from the oven and set aside.
- Top each heated tortilla with a scoop of the roasted veggies and black beans, then top with some freshly chopped coriander, chipotle sauce and diced avocado. Enjoy!
Shop for your ingredients in-store or online.