Preparation: 35 mins
- 2 corns on the cob
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp paprika
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Parmesan, to taste
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Wash the corn and carefully cut it into strips, lengthwise, using a sharp knife.
- Spread the corn strips evenly on a tray lined with baking paper.
- Drizzle over the olive oil, then sprinkle over the coriander, paprika, garlic, oregano, and salt and pepper. Use your hands to massage the oil and herbs into the corn strips.
- Bake the corn in the centre rack of the oven for around 25-30 mins until the corn strips are cooked.
- Enjoy the warm corn ribs with some parmesan and a sprinkle of fresh coriander!
Shop for your ingredients in-store or online.