Banana ghosts or Boo-nanas? Either way, these are an easy and healthy snack to make to get in the Halloween spirit this October!
Preparation time : 20 minutes
Serves : 6
- 6 bananas, peeled
- ¾ cup desiccated coconut
- 180g Caramilk or white chocolate, melted
- 50g dark choc chocolate, melted
- 18 dark choc bits
- You will also need 6 paddle pop sticks
- Trim 1cm from the end of each banana. Scatter the coconut onto a tray.
- Thickly brush the melted Caramilk chocolate over 1 banana to completely coat, then roll in the coconut to coat. Insert a paddle pop stick in the trimmed end. Set aside on a tray lined with baking paper while preparing the remaining bananas.
- Using a little melted chocolate, secure the choc bits for the eyes and nose. Spoon the remaining dark chocolate into a snap lock bag and cut a small hole in one corner. Pipe on the eyebrows. Refrigerate for 15 minutes until set. Serve.
- Tip: On a warm Halloween night you can freeze these ghosts for 30 minutes before serving.
Recipe by A Better Choice
Shop for your ingredients in-store or online.