Preparation: 25 mins
- 4 pieces of white fish fillets (we used snapper)
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- Juice from 1 lemon
- Handful of coriander leaves, chopped
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Olive oil
- Green salad, to serve (we used salad leaves, avocado and cucumber)
- Preheat oven to 190C.
- Prepare 4 pieces of baking paper, lightly greasing each piece with olive oil.
- Score each fish fillet with a knife then place into the greased pieces of baking paper.
- Combine the chilli, fish sauce, lemon juice and coriander in a small bowl. Thoroughly brush the fish with this mixture.
- Bring the ends of the baking paper together, then fold over, making sure steam cannot easily escape.
- Place the sealed parcels (fold side up) onto a baking tray and bake for 12-15 mins or until the fish is cooked.
- Serve with a green side salad, additional freshly chopped coriander and lemon wedges.
Shop for ingredients at Zone Fresh In-Store or Shop Online HERE