Preparation: 35 mins
- 1 pork tenderloin / pork fillet
- 3 cups lettuce or mixed greens
- 2 mandarins, segmented
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup goat’s cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp coriander
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Begin by grilling the pork, for approximately 8 mins on each side.
- In a bowl, combine all other ingredients and mix well to combine.
- Slice the freshly cooked pork and serve salad on a serving platter, or in two separate bowls.
Shop for your ingredients in-store or online.