Champagne breakfast anyone?
Our Mango Bellini is a refreshing blend of mango and prosecco, and is even more delicious when topped with raspberries!
Preparation time : 30 minutes
Serves : 4
- 1 mango, peeled, flesh removed and roughly chopped
- 1 bottle of cold Proseco (750ml) or other sparkling wine
- Pop the roughly chopped mango into a food processor and blitz to a puree, if it becomes very thick you can add a small amount of the Proseco to loosen it up a little.
- Take a sieve with a bowl that will fit comfortably under it and use a spoon to push the pureed mango through the sieve to remove any fibrous pieces (you can discard the fibrous pieces). Cover the bowl with cling film and allow to chill in the freezer.
- Once the mango is very cold but not frozen take approximately ¾ cup of the puree and place it into a jug, slowly add the Proseco while stirring to combine.
- Serve immediately in chilled champagne glasses.
Recipe by A Better Choice
Shop for your ingredients in-store or online.