This salad is definitely no regular salad. Full of sweet flavours and crunchy textures this will be a hit with the whole family.
We recommend you serve this chilled, as it is a refreshing style salad perfect to serve when the weather is heating up a little. Enjoy as a quick and easy weeknight meal alongside your protein of choice or dish it up the next time you are entertaining. We guarantee it will be a crowd favourite, full of classic Aussie flavours. To take it to the next level, just before serving toss through some crunchy toasted macadamia nuts… YUM!
Time : 15 minutes
Serves : 4
- 5 Cups Seedless watermelon, cut in to bite size cubes
- 3 Large Radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 Large Valencia orange, peeled and segmented
- 1 medium onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- ½ Cup Greek feta, crumbled
- 2 Tbsp Parsley, chopped
- 1 Tbsp Macadamia nut oil
- ½ Tbsp Lime juice, freshly squeezed
- Combine all the salad ingredients in to a salad bowl and gently toss together.
- Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- Serve cold with your preferred choice of protein. Pairs well with both chicken and lamb.
Serving suggestion: Serve on top of a handful of spinach, sprinkle with toasted macademia alongside lime marinated grilled chicken or barbequed lamb cutlets.
This recipe by A Better Choice !
Shop for your ingredients in-store or online.