Preparation: 20 minutes
Serves: 6 (as a side)
- 900g asparagus, trimmed
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2/3 cup walnuts, chopped and toasted
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta
- 4 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp honey
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Steam your asparagus using your preferred steaming method (we use the microwave to save time!) until slightly tender when pierced with a fork.
- While the asparagus is steaming, prep your vinaigrette by combining the balsamic, oil, Dijon mustard, honey, salt and pepper in a small bowl, whisking until combined.
- Transfer your slightly cooled asparagus to a bowl, along with the tomatoes and walnuts. Pour your vinaigrette over the top and add half of your feta. Toss.
- Transfer to a platter to serve, and top with remaining feta. Season with additional salt and pepper, if desired.
Shop for your ingredients in-store or online.