300g Fusilli Pasta (Choose any shape of pasta you like)
200g Feta block
500g Cherry Tomatoes
4 Large Peeled Garlic Cloves
Handful of Fresh Spinach
2 tbs Olive Oil
Pinch of Red Chilli Flakes
Fresh Basil to serve
Grated/ Shaved Parmesan to serve
1. Preheat oven to 200°c / 180°c fan-forced. Place the cherry tomatoes and garlic cloves in an oven-safe baking dish. Dizzle olive oil on top, and season with salt and pepper. Toss until well coated.
2. Place the feta block in the middle of the cherry tomatoes on the the baking dish, dizzle some olive oil and season with salt, pepper and a pinch of chilli flakes.
3. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, until the feta and garlic has softened and the tomatoes have burst their skins.
4. While the tomatoes and feta are baking, cook the pasta in a pot of salted water according to package instructions until al dente.
5. Mash the baked feta, tomatoes, garlic with a fork and mix until evenly combined. Immediately add the fresh spinach and the cooked pasta to the mashed tomatoes and feta and toss everything to combine.
6. Then serve up the pasta while it’s nice and hot, sprinkle on lots of shaved or grated Parmesan cheese and top with basil leaves.
Find ingredients at Zone Fresh In-Store or Shop OnlineHERE