Preparation: 20 minutes
- 2 similar sized, very ripe papayas
- 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
- Vanilla ice cream, to serve
- 2 limes or lemons, to serve
- Preheat oven to 180C and line a tray with baking paper.
- Slice each papaya down the middle lengthways and scoop out the seeds. Place each papaya half, cut side up on the lined tray and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake in the oven for 15 mins. Once done, turn off the oven, then place the tray on the upper rack of the oven and grill for 2 mins, ensuring they don’t burn!
- To serve, top each papaya half with a scoop of ice cream and squeeze some fresh lime or lemon juice over the top. Enjoy!
Shop for your ingredients in-store or online.