Preparation: 5 mins
- 1 large tortilla
- 1 ½ tbs smooth peanut butter
- 1 banana, peeled
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh fruit (we used raspberries, kiwi fruit, red grapes and mandarin)
- ½ kiwi, sliced
- 2 tbs cream cheese or ricotta
- Lay the tortilla on a flat surface and spread the peanut butter all over the surface.
- Place the banana on one end of the tortilla, and then roll it up tightly. The peanut butter will help the wrap stay rolled up.
- Cut the roll into even slices, then place on a plate or small serving platter.
- Spread the cream cheese on top of the rolls, then top with the chopped fruit. Enjoy!
Shop for your ingredients in-store or online.