Preparation: 20 minutes
- 500g beef strips
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 bunch coriander
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp red chilli flakes
- 1 packet wraps of your choice
- 3 limes
- 1 green capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1 brown onion, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado
- In a small bowl, combine the minced garlic, chilli flakes and olive oil. Cover your beef strips in this marinade, before cooking in a hot fry pan. Set aside your beef strips once cooked.
- Reusing the same pan, add the three capsicums, brown onion and cook until soft. Set aside.
- Lastly, wipe out the pan, then reuse to lightly toast your wraps.
- Assemble a wrap with the beef, capsicums, avocado, coriander, and plenty of fresh lime juice.
Shop for ingredients at Zone Fresh In-Store or Shop Online HERE