Time : 20 minutes
- 8 beef sausages
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 3 tbsp plain flour
- 2 cups beef or chicken stock
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 cups peas, to serve
- Mashed potato, cooked rice or pasta, to serve
- Cook your sausages in a frypan over a high heat in a bit of olive oil, until brown all over. Once cooked, remove sausages from the pan and slice them on the diagonal, then set aside.
- In the same pan, add another drizzle of olive oil and cook your garlic and onion until translucent. Then add in your curry powder and stir.
- Add the flour and stir again, before slowly pouring in the chicken or beef stock, stirring well.
- Add in your carrots, and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Lastly, add the sausages back in, and simmer until the sauce has thickened.
- Serve the curried sausages over your choice of mash, rice or pasta, alongside cooked peas.
Shop for your ingredients in-store or online.