Preparation: 5 minutes
- Rock salt, to serve
- 24 fresh, natural oysters (in their half shells) order oysters
- ¼ cup mirin seasoning
- 2 tsp sherry vinegar
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1/3 cup pickled ginger, thinly shredded
- Spring onion, finely sliced
- To make the dressing, combine the mirin, sherry vinegar and soy sauce in a small bowl, mixing well.
- Just before serving, sprinkle rock salt over a platter. Arrange the oysters over the salt.
- Spoon the dressing over the oysters. Top with sliced pickled ginger and spring onions.
Order your Christmas Oysters and Seafood Here