Preparation Time : 15 minutes
- 400g green beans, trimmed
- 4 fresh figs, quartered
- ½ bunch mint, leaves picked
- 120g feta
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- ¼ cup champagne (or olive oil)
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- To make the dressing, combine the shallot, champagne, and apple cider vinegar in a bowl. Set aside.
- Blanch the beans in a large pot of boiling, salted water for 3 mins or until bright green and tender. Drain the beans, then place in a bowl of iced water to stop the cooking. Once cool, drain again and pat dry.
- To serve, place the beans on a platter, top with the fresh figs, mint leaves, and feta. Drizzle over the dressing and scatter over the sunflower seeds. Enjoy!
Shop for your ingredients in-store or online.