Preparation: 30 minutes
- 2 packets of lamington fingers
- 300ml thickened cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 punnet of fresh strawberries
- 500g frozen strawberries
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- In a small pot on the stove, combine your frozen strawberries and caster sugar with a splash of water to create a strawberry sauce. Once a sauce is formed, set aside.
- Whip your thickened cream with the vanilla extract until stiff and fluffy whipped cream is formed.
- On a large plate or platter, begin to place your lamington layers, alternating one large spoon of whipped cream, with one lamington finger. Repeat in a circular shape until your wreath is formed! Fill in any gaps or pockets with any leftover whipped cream.
- Drizzle your strawberry sauce on top, before finishing off your wreath with a few halved strawberries loosely scattered on top.