Preparation: 15 minutes
- ½ pineapple, cut into sticks
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Vanilla ice-cream, to serve
- Lay your sticks of pineapple in a hot pan. Brushing them with the melted butter, then top with the brown sugar and sprinkle over the cinnamon.
- Pan fry them until the buttery mixture is absorbed into the pineapple and it begins to look caramelised.
- Transfer to a plate to serve, and enjoy with some creamy vanilla ice-cream.
Shop for ingredients at Zone Fresh In-Store or Shop Online HERE