Plums and Peaches are in season and more delicious than ever! What better way to use them than in a yummy bruschetta?
- Start by cutting the plums and the peaches into quarters and set aside
- Mix mascarpone cheese with raw sugar and vanilla in a bowl and set aside
- Cut the baguette into medium sized slices diagonally
- Place baguette into the toaster until bread is slightly charred
- Take the toasted pieces od bread and the mascarpone mixture. Spread the mascarpone generously to coat the slices of bread.
- Take the plums and peaches and place on top of the mascarpone
- Garnish with mint leaves and serve
This recipe by A Better Choice !
Shop for your ingredients in-store or online.