Check if your postcode falls within our delivery area
$0.80 – $4.29
- Large brown skinned globe shaped onions.
- White flesh.
- Can be pungent (hot) or sweet.
- Sweet varieties have a high sugar content and low pungency.
- Long lasting: can be kept in a cool dark place (not the fridge) for several weeks.
- Common varieties grown in Australia are pungent: Pukekohe Long Keeper, Cream gold, Golden Brown and Gladiator; sweet: Sweet Golden Brown, Domenica Super Sweet.
- Great for cooking, but pungent forms are not to be eaten raw.
- Available: all year.