Check if your postcode falls within our delivery area
PORK LOIN ROLLED ROAST SKIN ON
Succulent, delicious pork loin, rolled with the skin intact. This preparation ensures irresistibly crispy crackling and a tantalizing crunch that will captivate everyone at the Christmas table.
How to Make Pork Crackling
- Brush the skin liberally with oil so that as the pork cooks, this will render the fat out and help it to blister.
- Season with salt
- Score the skin with a sharp knife to help the fat escape during cooking, but don't cut all the way into the meat.
- Pat skin dry then rub with salt and oil to help the fat render and the skin to puff and crisp.
- Weigh joint and roast the meat for 25 mins at 240C/fan 220C, then turn the oven down to 190C/fan 170C and roast for 25 mins per 450g.
Rest the meat for 10-15 mins before carving
- Price per Kilogram - $24.99 kg
- Available sizes - 2kg to 6kg
- Price starting from - $49.99 Each
- 100% Australian pork.
Images for illustration purposes only . All butcher meats are uncooked unless mentioned.
Please note below availability :
All orders are on Back Order for Pick Up or Delivery as stated below :
- Click & Collect - Available from the 20th December to 24th December
- Home Delivery - Available from 21st December to 24th December
*(Please select from above dates at the Checkout page).