Preparation: 15 minutes
Serves: 24 pieces (roughly)
- 120g dark chocolate
- 3 mandarins, peeled and segments separated
- Sea salt flakes
- Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Melt the dark chocolate in the microwave or on the stove top, keeping a watchful eye so it doesn’t burn. The mixture should be completely smooth when melted.
- Dip each mandarin segment halfway into the melted chocolate, then place piece onto the lined tray, sprinkling with the sea salt flakes.
- Place in the fridge for a few minutes to allow the chocolate to set.
Shop for your ingredients in-store or online.
Recipe by : A Better Choice