Preparation & Cooking time: 35 mins
- 3 sheets puff pastry
- 1 – 1 ½ cups wilted spinach (Roughly 800g of wilted Fresh Spinach).
- 400 g firm ricotta (Fresh Ricotta)
- ¾ cup grated parmesan (Grated Parmesan)
- 1 ½ cups grated cheese (Hard Cheese range)
- 2 eggs ( Eggs )
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Sesame seeds (optional)
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C, then remove the puff pastry from the freezer.
- Place spinach, ricotta, parmesan, grated cheese, one egg, garlic and salt and pepper in a large bowl. Mix to combine.
- Place pastry on an even work surface and cut each sheet in half to create two rectangles – you should have six rectangles in total.
- Divide the filling between the pastry rectangles, brushing the edge with egg then roll up, finishing with the seam side down.
- Line two baking trays with baking paper. Cut each roll into 4 (or 6, depending how big you want your rolls. Brush the tops with egg, and sprinkle with sesame seeds if using.
- Bake in the oven for 25 mins. You will most likely need to move the bottom tray up to the top and cook for an additional 5-10 mins to ensure they turn golden.
- Serve immediately!
Find ingredients at Zone Fresh In-Store or Shop Online HERE