- 225g pappardelle pasta
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 cups asparagus spears (cut into 1-inch pieces)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup sugar snap peas
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup milk
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Lemon slices and extra parmesan, to serve
- In a large pan, heat the olive oil over a medium-high heat. Add the asparagus spears and sauté for 5 mins.
- Then add the minced garlic, snap peas and lemon juice and sauté for 1 min, until the garlic is fragrant.
- Add in the pasta, chicken stock and milk. Stir well to combine and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, reduce to a simmer and add in the frozen peas. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Cover and cook for around 6 mins or until the pasta is al dente.
- When the pasta is cooked, add in the grated parmesan and cherry tomatoes and stir to combine.
- To serve, place pasta in individual serving bowls and top with extra parmesan and lemon slices if desired. Enjoy!
SHOP INGREDIENTS HERE http://zonefresh.com.au/