Preparation: 20 minutes
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup mini bocconcini balls, halved
- 1 ripe avocado, pitted and diced
- ⅓ cup pecans, toasted
- ⅓ cup basil leaves, torn
- 2 tbsp balsamic glaze
- Olive oil, for drizzling
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- On a platter, place the strawberries, cherry tomatoes, bocconcini balls, avocado, pecans, and basil.
- Drizzle salad with olive oil and the balsamic glaze, then season with salt and pepper and toss.
Shop for your ingredients in-store or online.