Preparation: 50 minutes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 brown onion, diced
- 2 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp each chilli powder, smoked paprika, and coriander
- ½ tsp turmeric and cumin
- 170g tomato paste
- 400g fire roasted tomatoes
- 400ml coconut milk
- 1 cup water
- 1 head cauliflower, florets removed and chopped
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 1 green capsicum, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 tbsp plain Greek yoghurt, to serve
- Naan bread or cooked rice, to serve
- Heat olive oil in a large pan over a medium-low heat. Add the onion, stirring often to make sure the onions caramelize evenly. Keep stirring occasionally and cook onions for around 10-15 mins.
- While the onions are sauteing, chop the cauliflower, carrots, and capsicum. Set aside.
- Add the grated ginger and minced garlic, then sauté for a minute or until fragrant.
- Next, add in the tomato paste, fire roasted tomatoes, coconut milk, dried spices, and water. Stir until everything is well combined.
- Add in the chopped cauliflower and carrots, and let simmer covered for around 10 mins.
- Add in the capsicum and let simmer covered again for another 5 mins or until the cauliflower is tender.
- Finally, add in the yoghurt, and season with salt and pepper. Serve alongside some naan bread or cooked rice, and top with additional Greek yoghurt and coriander, if desired.
Shop for your ingredients in-store or online.