- 350g beef strips
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 small red onions, sliced into wedges
- 100g cherry tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 30g butter
- ½ cauliflower head, cut into small florets
- 80g baby spinach leaves
- 1 tbsp honey
- ¼ cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- Handful fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a heavy fry pan over low-medium heat. Add the onion and cook for 3 – 4 mins until caramelised and beginning to soften.
- Add the tomatoes and garlic, stirring gently and cooking for 2 mins. Transfer mixture to a small bowl and set aside.
- Melt half the butter over a low heat and cook the cauliflower florets, tossing until caramelised and golden – approx. 5 mins. Transfer to the bowl with the onion mixture.
- Heat the remaining butter and oil in the pan. Season the beef strips with salt and pepper, add to the pan and cook for 2 – 3 mins, tossing often.
- Return the cauliflower mixture to the pan and cook for 2 mins to thoroughly heat the cauliflower through.
- Remove pan from the heat. Stir through the spinach until wilted. Drizzle over the honey, and sprinkle over the walnuts and parsley. Enjoy!
SHOP RECIPE INGREDIENTS HERE https://zonefresh.com.au/