If you’re looking to add more fresh meals into your weekly eating, try our new Watermelon, Rockmelon and Goat’s Cheese Salad. It’s packed full of colour and flavour – what’s not to love!
Preparation time : 15 minutes
Serves : 6 (as a side dish)
- ¼ watermelon, diced
- ½ rockmelon, diced
- 2 oranges, sliced into segments
- 2 avocados, diced
- 1 large cucumber, chopped into half moons
- 200g goats’ cheese, crumbled
- Mint leaves, torn
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 green chilli, thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Cut up watermelon, rockmelon, oranges, avocados and cucumber. Assemble fruit and veg onto a serving dish.
2. Top salad with goat’s cheese, green chilli and mint leaves.
3. Drizzle lemon juice over the top of the salad and add salt and pepper if desired.
Recipe by A Better Choice
Shop for your ingredients in-store or online.