After a no-fuss ice cream? This recipe is super easy to follow and only takes 20 minutes to whip up!
Prep time : 20 minutes + Freezing time
Serves : 6
- 5 Zespri SunGold Kiwifruit, peeled and chopped
- 175g sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 300ml whipping cream
- You can either leave all the pieces of SunGold Kiwifruit diced or puree half in a blender. Set aside.
- In a small bowl whisk together sweetened condensed milk and vanilla, set aside.
- Whip the cream until stiff peaks form, then combine with the vanilla/sweetened condensed milk mixture and fold in the pureed and/or chopped SunGold Kiwifruit, reserving a few pieces of chopped SunGold to put on top.
- Pour the mixture into a loaf tin.
- Then cover and freeze for at least 3 hours until frozen or overnight.
Recipe provided by Zespri™ SunGold™ Kiwifruit and www.zespri.com.au