Preparation & Cooking time: 1 hour
For the filling
- 6 fresh peaches, sliced ( Fresh Peaches )
- ½ lemon, juiced
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
For the topping
- 1 ½ cups plain white flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 250g butter
- Vanilla ice-cream, thickened cream or coconut cream, to serve
- Preheat your oven to 180C.
- In a bowl, combine your sliced peaches with the lemon, sugar and cinnamon. Set aside to let the peaches absorb the other ingredients.
- In another bowl or food processor, combine your dry ingredients.
- Melt your butter, and pour it into the dry mixture before combining again until a crumble is formed. Add more melted butter for larger chunks if desired.
- Pour your peaches into a large baking dish, before generously sprinkling the crumble over the top.
- Bake in the oven for 45 mins, or until bubbling and the crumble is golden.
- Serve straight away with your toppings of choice.
Find ingredients at Zone Fresh In-Store or Shop Online HERE