Preparation: 5 mins
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1 cup brewed black tea
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 ripe pear, cored and peeled
- 1 ripe apple, cored and peeled
- 2 dates
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ inch piece fresh ginger
- ¼ tsp ground cardamom
- In a blender, combine spinach, tea, and coconut milk until smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend for a few minutes until the mixture is smooth. To serve smoothie warm, heat mixture gently over a low heat on the stove or transfer to mugs and heat in the microwave.
Shop for your ingredients in-store or online.